Hibiscus Mint Julep
One of our lovely Tea Reps has put a refreshing twist on a classic American cocktail with this Hibiscus Mint Julep! It's perfect for hot summer nights and family BBQ's. This recipe is super easy & you should definitely try it at home!
Recipe created by: Hyperiontacos
Serves: 2 - 4
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is add 5 Perfect Tea Spoons of Hibiscus Mint Pressé into of your Cold Brew Tea Bottle, fill it with seltzer (carbonated water) and let it steep in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours!
2. The next morning (or 4 hours later) you can take your cold brew tea out of the fridge and get out some glasses.
3. You want to put a little mint and sugar in the bottle of each of your glasses and fill them up with a handful of crushed ice.
4. Then, measure out and pour over a shot of bourbon into each glass and fill the rest of the glass with your cold brew Hibiscus & Mint Presse.
5. Garnish with a spring of mint & Enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.