Hibiscus & Mint Ice Lollies
Learn how to make these delicious, sweet treats with this super simple recipe. These Hibiscus & Mint Ice Lollies are before for a family BBQ or to help you cool down on a hot Summers day!
This fab recipe was made by our Tea Rep: Running.wild.and.free
Serves: 3 - 5
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is brew your Hibiscus & Mint Presse tea. To do that, add 2 Perfect Tea Spoons to your Brewdini and brew for 4+ minutes.
2. Whilst your tea is brewing, it's time to prepare some fruit to go in the lollies. So, chop up a small amount of melon, cucumber and mint.
3. Once your tea has brewed, transfer it into a jug and wait for it to cool. When it has, add in your chopped fruit and mint.
4. Pop them in the freezer until completely frozen.
5. Grab one out the freezer & enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.