Fairytale of NY Espresso Martini (The Tipsy Fairy!)
Make your very own Christmas cocktail, based on a traditional espresso martini, but with a tea-tini twist!
What you will need:
- 3 perfect teaspoons of Fairytale of New York, or for the Gingerbread Express Tea-tini you'll need: one Fairytale of NY tea bag, one Gingerbread Chai tea bag
- 150ml hot water
- cocktail shaker
- 25ml of Kahlua
- 25ml of Vodka
- 1 cup of ice
- Sprinkle of Cocoa powder
What to do:
1. Infuse 3 tea spoons of Fairytale of NY, or if you're wanting a touch of Gingerbread, add a teaspoon of Gingerbread Chai.
2. If you have tea bags instead, just use one of each. And then infuse in 150ml water and let cool.
3. Add 25ml of vodka, 25ml of Kahlua & 150ml of the cooled tea into cocktail shaker
4. Add a cup of ice & shake really well, until the shaker is so cold you cannot hold it.
5. Pour your TEA-tini into a martini glass, using a strainer so you have a lovely foam on top
6. Decorate with cocoa powder, a few coffee beans & enjoy!