Eton Mess Yoghurt Ice Lollies
We've got an extra tasty recipe coming in hot (well, cold). These Eton Mess Yoghurt Ice Lollies taste just as good as they look and they made the perfect treat for a nice, hot Summers day. They are perfect for people of all ages as our Eton Mess tea is caffeine free!
This recipe was created by our fab new Tea Rep: Cyberchickgeek
Serves: 3 - 5
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Start off brewing your Eton Mess tea in half a cup of water for 4+ minutes. We find that the best way to do this is by using our Brewdini as it's a mess & fuss-free way to brew loose leaf tea! You want to leave your tea to cool down before doing anything else.
2. Whilst you tea is cooling, it's time to prepare the strawberries. So, you want to chop up your strawberries into smaller pieces, halves of quarters should be good!
3. Once your tea has cooled down, pour it into a jug or bowl and combine with 400g of greek yoghurt (or dairy-free alternative) and your strawberries (but leave a handful of pieces so you can add it to your moulds later).
4. You also need to add your honey into the mix, add a little at a time so you can sweeten to your taste! Now you want to transfer all of your ingredients into a blender and give a good ol' whizz around!
5. Next, prepare you lolly moulds by adding in a few pieces of strawberry into each one. Then, carefully pour your mixture into the moulds and add a couple more bits of strawberry on top. When this is done, you can pop these bad boys in the freezer for 2 - 3 hours (or overnight).
6. When frozen, pop it out the mould and enjoy!
We think that these would make the perfect sweet treat for both adults and children to enjoy at a summer BBQ as our Eton mess is caffeine free.
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.