Skinny Minny Roasted Chick Peas
Crunchy tea infused chick peas - perfect for snacking! Recipe by K.offeehugs
What you will need:
- 100ml boiled water
- 3 perfect teaspoon Skinny Minny tea
- 250g chickpeas
- Olive oil
- A pinch of salt
What to do:
1. Soak the dry chickpeas overnight in water - you can also use canned chickpeas, but I like the dry ones better.
2. If using dry chick peas: the next day roast them / cook them at 390F for 30 - 40 mins until they are nearly done.
3. Dry them well.
4. Drizzle with a bit olive oil and a pinch of salt until everything is coated.
5. Mix the steeped tea with the chickpeas and add a bit of rosemary.
6. Distribute them on a baking sheet and cook them for about 20-25 min at 170 °C or until golden brown.
7. Take them out and leave to cool.