Raspberry Choco Rocket Matcha Latte
Learn how to make a matcha latte the proper way, using real matcha tea and steamed milk. This latte uses our returning matcha for 2021, Raspberry Choco Rocket & it's delicious!
One matcha latte will provide you with 3 x vitamin C of a glass of OJ, at least 4 x the antioxidants of a green tea- as well as boosting energy levels and helping with clarity of mind and concentration.
What you will need:
What to do:
2. Add a little 80 degree water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot) and whisk well ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this, and the traditional way, is to use a Bamboo Matcha Whisk- but you can also use a battery powdered whisk too.
Check out our handy 'How To Make Matcha' video below for step-by-step instructions.
3. When smooth, top up the cup to 1/2 full with 80 degree water. To enjoy as a hot tea latte, follow the next step. To enjoy as an iced latte, go to step 6.
4. Add a shot of strawberry syrup to 100ml of milk, gently heat and froth!
Note: If you are using a milk frothing machine or steam wand from your coffee machine, you can add the milk directly to the brewed tea and then froth for a creamier taste!
5. Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice, big dollop of frothy milk on the top. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder for a cute finish.
6. To enjoy cold, fill a glass half full with ice, pour over the hot matcha and top up with cold milk. With both hot and cold.
Explore our other matcha recipes and become a matcha master!