Fruit Salad Iced Tea Recipe
Our Fruit Salad tea went down a storm this spring, especially as one of our in-store drinks specials! Create Fruit Salad iced tea at home with this recipe, shaken over ice with a dash of honey + wedge of lime.
What you will need:
- 150ml hot water
- 50ml cold water
- 1 wedge of lime
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tbl spoon of honey
What to do:
1. Brew your Fruit Salad tea in the boiling water for at least 4 minutes, sweeten with honey if desired.
2. Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight and strain tomorrow (for an extra strong taste).
3. When ready to serve pour over a glass full of ice.
4. Slice lime into wedges and squeeze the juice of at least one wedge into the glass.
5. Top up with 50ml water (or spirit of your choice for a cheeky cocktail!) and stir well.
6. Add wedge of lime to garnish and enjoy!