Blue Raspberry Unicorn Fizz Recipe
Our best-selling Blue Raspberry tea has been obsessed over since it has been brought back, especially as one of our in-store drinks specials (which I'm sure you've seen on our Instagram!) Now you can create this tasty iced tea at home whenever you please... You're welcome!
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Blue Raspberry tea
- 150ml 80° water
- Vanilla essence
- Bird & Blend's Raw Honey
- Sparkling water
- Fresh lemon
- Cocktail shaker (optional)
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Blue Raspberry tea in 150ml of 80° water for 3 minutes. You can easily achieve this by adding 1/5 of cold water first to 4/5 of boiling water (no need for any fancy technical kettles!).
2. Leave to cool in the fridge if you wish. At Bird & Blend HQ, we cold brew our teas overnight to make concentrates: simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. It's as easy as that!
3. Pour your brewed tea into your cocktail shaker and add a cup of ice. Add a few drops of vanilla essence, a teaspoon of honey and shake! If you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can simply add the tea to a glass of ice and jump to step 4.
4. Pour into your glass, top up with sparkling water and give it a good stir!
5. Squeeze a wedge of fresh lemon into your drink and watch the tea colour magically change!