Caffeine Free Espresso Martini Recipe
Fancy a boozy pick-me-up? How about a caffeine-free espresso martni! This recipe can be made as a cocktail or mocktail, is caffeine free & perfect for any occasion!
What you will need:
- 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of Fairytale of NY tea (You can also use Gingerbread Chai or Breakfast's Ready Honey!)
- Vanilla essence or syrup
- 25ml vodka (if making cocktail version)
- 25ml Kahlua/Tia Maria (if making cocktail version)
- A cup of ice
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- A few coffee beans for decoration (you can pick these out of your tea blend!)
What to do:
The Day Before
1. Brew 3 Perfect Tea Spoons of your tea in 200ml of water for at least 6 mins, strain & leave to cool.
When Ready To Serve
2. Add your now cooled tea into a cocktail shaker along with a pump of vanilla & your ice. Also add the vodka & Kahlua if you are making the tipsy version!
3. Shake shake shake! This is creating the classic martini foam... to get the perfect foam you need to shake the shaker until it is so cold you can't stand to hold it anymore!
4. Pour your martini through a strainer or sieve, into your martini glass (leaving the ice in the shaker)
5. Dust with cocoa powder & add three coffee beans for the perfect garnish!