Butter Brew Infused Coconut Macaroons
Butter Brew Infused Macaroons?! We couldn't believe it either! These bad boys are delicious and a perfect treat to accompany your afternoon cuppa!
This amazing recipe was created by our talented Tea Rep: Withlovebeautyblog
Makes: 20 (depending on size)
What you will need:
For the tea reduction:
For the macaroons:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 350ºF (gas mark 4).
2. To make the reduction, start by brewing Butter Brew in the ½ cup of cold water for 4 hours.
3. Once the tea is brewed, combine with the sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. Once the water comes to boil, reduce to medium heat and simmer until the mixture is the consistency of maple syrup. Add the condensed milk and stir to combine.
5. In a large mixing bowl combine the coconut, flour and salt with the extracts and condensed milk and stir to combine.
6. Scoop the dough into one inch balls and place on a baking sheet and pop in the oven to bake for 11-12 minutes or until the tops turn golden brown.
7. Allow them to cool for an hour. Once they are cool, melt your chocolate in a small bowl and dip each macaroon into the chocolate. Then, allow the chocolate to cool and harden.
8. Enjoy with a nice hot cuppa!