Banana Bread Chai Cocktail
Chai season is upon us! We love this time of year but it's even more fun when we can combine our favourite tea with a creamy cocktail to enjoy on a cold weekend!
This yummy recipe was created by Tea Rep: Amknizekphoto
What you will need:
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2/3 cup of Banana Bread Chai tea - brewed
- 1.5 ounces maple whiskey
- A dash of vanilla extract
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is brew your Banana Bread Chai Tea for 4+ minutes. We recommend using 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of the tea.
2. Once your tea has brewed, strain it and measure out 2/3 of a cup and add into a shaker.
3. Add in all of the other ingredients and shake well for 10 seconds. Pour over ice or whiskey stones and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.