We've teamed up with our talented Brighton neighbour, Potter's Thumb to bring you a brand new workshop where you can build your own matcha bowl, cup or tea cup. Mark at Potter's Thumb is an independent potter & currently makes our gorgeous matcha bowls.
During the workshop you will:
- Learn about the basics of clay building techniques
- Learn about the history of the matcha bowl & matcha drinking culture
- Enjoy a matcha making demo
- Build & decorate your very own bowl or mug using different techniques & finishes
- Unlimited tea drinks throughout
The Workshops are:
- Suitable for all levels - Small groups of 6 for a relaxed workshop with individual attention - Easy to follow pottery hand building techniques - Including all materials you need and firings included in price
Bird & Blend Tea Co., 41 Gardner St, Brighton.
This workshop is restricted to a limited number of confirmed bookings and therefore we are unable to offer any refunds if you choose to cancel with less than 14 days notice.
There's nothing like a good cuppa when you're working from home! So, make sure you've stocked your tea cupboard with some delicious brews! You can choose 5 different blends in our Pick 'n' Mix Bundle and you'll save vs individual prices!