Whipped Iced Matcha Latte
Learn how to make a gorgeous whipped iced Matcha latte - best enjoyed whilst sitting in the sunshine!
This fabulous recipe was created by a wonderful fan, Jennifer Wilson
What you will need:
- Up to 6 Perfect Matcha Teaspoons of the Matcha flavour of your choice!
- Aquafaba (that's the liquid from a tin of chickpeas!)
- Milk of your choice (we love oat milk!
- Vanilla extract (optional!)
What to do:
1. First, drain your aquafaba from your chickpeas and start to whip your liquid using an electric whisk until it starts to form soft peaks.
2. Into your whipped aquafaba, add a tablespoon of sugar plus up to 6 perfect matcha spoons of any flavour of Matcha. Keep whipping until you've got beautiful green peaks!
3. Into a glass, add ice and your milk - if you fancy an extra boost of flavour, stir in a dash of vanilla extract.
4. Layer on your gorgeous whipped Matcha and enjoy in the sunshine!
Top tip: Your whipped Matcha can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days - just give it an extra little boost with your electric whisk before serving.