VITL & Bird & Blend Tea Co. | Dark chocolate matcha bars
Another recipe collaboration with our friends over at VITL- this time, dark chocolate matcha bars! A rich and nutty bar packed full of the green stuff - the VITL team have done well!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, if using whole almonds, chop or pulse in food processor until they're just little bits and pieces. Alternatively, use slivered almonds if you like.
2. Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blitz until completely combined. Your dough may form a ball, or it may form several clumps, depending on your food processor. Once all the ingredients are totally worked into one another (about 2 minutes), turn off your food processor.
3. Dump the contents of your food processor onto a piece of parchment paper and form into a lump. Using your hands, press the dough into a rectangle about 1 inch thick.
4. Wrap in cling film or parchment paper and chill on a flat surface in your refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cutting.
5. Cut bars to desired size. Lightly dust with more matcha powder and enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Pure Grade Matcha features in this recipe, but how about mixing things up a bit and using Acai Berry Super Matcha or one of our other matchas instead?