Vegan Peach & Orange Shake
All this sunshine is making us want a nice ice cream shake... So, we've whipped up a lovely Peach & Orange Tea Shake that's 100% VEGAN! You've gotta try this out...
This recipe was created by Tea Rep: Bugsandbirds
What you will need:
What to do:
The night before...
1. The first thing you need to do is chop up and freeze 4 ripe bananas! The riper they are, they sweeter your tea shake will be!
2. You then want to cold brew 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Peach & Orange tea in 100ml of oat milk. We did this in a Cold Brew Bottle and left in the fridge overnight. If you don't have a Cold Brew, you can use a jug or even a mug!
The next day...
3. When you're ready to make your shake, the first thing you need to do is take your bananas out of the freezer and blend then with the cold brew tea. We find it's easiest to use a food processor, but you can use a blender (it might just take more effort).
4. Once you have reached your desired texture, peel and chop 1/2 an orange and add that into the mixture and blend again!
5. Serve over ice (or pour straight into the glass if it's super thick!), garnish with peach & orange and pop in a reusable straw!