Spiced Clementine TEAquila Sunrise
We love a cocktail here at Bird & Blend, so we thought we'd make one using our limited edition Christmas tea, Spiced Clementine! This would be a great thing to impress your friends with or to enjoy on a nice quiet evening in!
This awesome recipe was created by Tea Rep: Amyleecupoftea
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you want to do is let your Spiced Clementine tea cold brew overnight.
The next morning:
2. Now you've cold brewed your tea, you need to pour the tea into an ice cube tray and leave them in the freezer to make tea ice cubes and leave them in the freezer for a few hours.
3. When your ice cubes are frozen, you need to blitz them up in a blender and fill your glass with ice.
4. You then want to put a shot of grenadine in the bottom of your cup and then fill it with orange juice. If you'd like to add a shot of tequila, now is the perfect time to do so! The grenadine should give your drink an amazing sunset gradient!
1. Let your Spiced Clementine tea cold brew overnight, then pop into an ice cube tray and leave them in the freezer to make tea ice cubes!