Spiced Apple Cakes (gluten & sugar-free)
These Spiced Apple Cakes are a huge Autumn fave for us right now! The cinnamon gives them an amazing warming taste and the Toffee Apple reminds us of Halloween and Bonfire night! If you love to make seasonal treats, then this is a recipe for you!
These delicious cakes were made by Tea Rep: emmmasometimes
Makes: 12 cupcakes
What you will need:
What to do:
Before you start, preheat your oven to 160 fan, gas mark 5 or 350f.
1. The first thing you need to do is finely chop up your apple (the finer the better) and then set it aside in a bowl.
2. You then want to grab a mixing bowl and combine all of your dry ingredients! So, combine your ground almonds, stevia, gluten-free baking powder, Himalayan salt, cinnamon and Toffee Apple Matcha.
3. You then want to melt your butter, measure out your milk and add them into the bowl with your chopped apple.
4. Mix all of your ingredients until everything is fully combined and transfer into cupcake moulds. We used cute, Autumnal ones but you can use whichever ones you have at home!
5. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes or until they are golden brown and a skewer comes out clean. When done, put on a wire rack to cool.
6. Enjoy with a hot cup of tea!