Snowball Tea-lini (or mocktail!)
It may not be Christmas just yet- but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a nice cup of Snowball tea! We have the perfect iced tea recipe that you can drink all year round, so let me introduce our creamy Snowball iced tea-lini!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Brew your Snowball tea in 100° for 4 minutes, being careful not to over steep the black tea leaves as they will taste bitter.
2. When your tea has brewed, strain it and add a few drops of vanilla essence or a teaspoon of honey (or whatever sweetener you are using) and give it a good stir.
3. Next, pour the tea into a glass filled with a handful of ice. Top up the tea with 100ml of a milk of your choice (we like coconut) and give it another stir.
4. Add a shot measure of your favourite Christmas spirit (optional!)
5. Sprinkle with cocoa powder or coconut and enjoy!
Fancy trying a hot Snowball Latte? The recipe is here.