Sangria Iced Tea Recipe
¡Hola amigos! Our new iced tea recipe is a summer sensation inspired by the Spanish classic cocktail... (you guessed it) Sangria! This iced tea packs a strong punch with its citrus flavours; it makes a great afternoon beverage in the sun, which can also be enjoyed in a pitcher.
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Brew 2 Perfect Teaspoons of Sangria tea with 150 ml of boiling hot water, steep for 4 minutes, then strain into a cup. We find the easiest way to brew our loose tea, is with our Ingenuitea (it’s a really cool gadget, check it out!) Alternatively, you can cold brew our tea with a Cold Brew Bottle to extract extra depth of flavour.
2. Add a table spoon of Brighton RAW Honey to the tea, mix and then leave until cooled.
3. Crush some ice: our most effective way to do this at home is by wrapping the ice in some cling film and a tea towel and giving it a good ol’ whack with a rolling pin. Then pour your tea onto a galss full of ice.
4. Add 50ml of water, as well as squeezing and adding your lime quarter.
5. Give the tea a good mix, sit back and let your taste buds go on an adventure.