Raspberry Russian Waffles
In need of a sweet treat to go with your cup of tea? Learn how to make delicious Raspberry Russian infused waffles that'll go perfectly with a scoop of raspberry ripple ice cream!
Recipe by our talented TeaBird Evi K
Serves: 5 - 10
What you will need:
What to do:
1. First, melt the butter until it reaches a liquid consistency.
2. Add the Raspberry Russian Tea and honey to the melted butter. Whisk well for a couple of minutes.
3. Strain the mixture through a sieve (or use one of our Brewdinis- aka the easiest way to make loose leaf tea), to remove the tea leaves.
4. In a seperate bowl, whisk the eggs and add a pinch of salt. Add this mixture and the milk to the bowl of butter. Whisk well!
5. Next, sieve the flour and baking soda into a bowl and gradually add the liquid mixture. Mix it up!
6. Pour the mixture into a waffle maker and leave for a few minutes to bake.
7. Add any toppings of your choice and enjoy!