Pineapple Sorbet + Coconut Cocktail
Summer is here! What's better than sitting in the sun with a nice, refreshing cocktail? We can't think of anything! This recipe was created by one of our talented Tea Reps and we definitely had to share it!
Recipe created by: Withlovebeautyblog
Serves: 2 - 3
What you will need:
- 6 Perfect Tea Spoons of Pineapple Sorbet tea
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1 cup of soda water
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 5-7 mint leaves (more for garnish is preferred)
- A rolling pin
What to do:
1. Start by adding your Pineapple Sorbet tea to your vodka. Leave to brew in the fridge overnight for at least 12 hours.
2. Strain your infused vodka into a pitcher, then add 1 cup of pineapple juice, 1/2 cup of coconut water and one cup of soda water.
3. Crush your mint leaves with a rolling pin and pop them into the pitcher.
4. Add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (or to your taste) and top the pitcher up with ice. Give the pitcher a good stir and it's now ready for serving