Pear Tarte Tatin Latte
Learn how to make our January in-store special, Pear Tarte Tatin Latte! It uses our new tea powder to create a deliciously warming latte!
What you will need:
What to do:
2. Add a little 80-degree water (If you don’t have a fancy kettle just add a splash of cold water before you add the hot) and whisk well ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this, and the traditional way, is to use a bamboo matcha whisk- but you can also use a battery powdered whisk too.
Check out our handy 'How To Make Matcha' video below for step-by-step instructions.
3. When smooth, top up the cup to 1/2 full with 80-degree water. To enjoy as a hot tea latte, follow next step. To enjoy as an iced latte go to step 6.
4. Add a shot of cinnamon syrup to 100ml of milk and froth. We recommend our fab latte milk shakers!
Note: If you don't have cinnamon syrup, you could use a dash of cinnamon and some sweetener of choice (honey or vegan alternative would work well).
5. Add your milk to your tea, stirring as you go and ensuring you get a nice, big dollop of frothy milk on the top. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on the top for a cute finish.
6. To enjoy cold, fill a glass half full with ice, pour over the hot tea powder and top up with cold milk. With both hot and cold, top with cinnamon.
Explore our other matcha recipes and become a matcha master!