Peach & Orange TEAllini
We love a Bellini here at HQ. So we've created our own and given it a BB twist! Summer parTEAs and BBQs just got so much better!
This tasty recipe was created by Tea Rep: Teacachai
What you will need:
- 3 tbsp Peach & Orange tea
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of sugar
- Sparkling wine or champagne
What to do:
The first thing you need to do is make the simple Peach & Orange tea syrup.
1. To make the tea syrup, you need to mix the water, sugar and tea in a small pot. Bring it to a boil, mixing to make sure the sugar is dissolved.
2. Let the mixture boil for 5 minutes and turn the heat off. Cover the pot and let steep for 45 mins to 1 hour. Strain the tea and store the syrup in the fridge.
3. Once the syrup has chilled in the fridge, add 2 - 3 tbsp of the Peach & Orange syrup to a champagne glass or flute.
4. Top the glass with sparkling wine or champagne. To get the 2-colour effect, you need to slightly tilt the glass and pour it very slowly.
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.