Mulled Wine Sangria Recipe
Mulled wine, and sangria. Two delicious tipples, that we would usually associate with completely opposite seasons! We're here to break it to you, birds... they're even better together! It's Christmas in July, and we're putting a summery spin on some of our festive classics.
Here's our Mulled Wine, brewed up as the ultimate virgin sangria!
Serves: 3 - 4
What you will need:
- 6 perfect teaspoons of Mulled Wine tea
- 400ml hot water
- 400ml fresh orange juice
- 200ml lemonade
- 1 handful of ice
- 1/2 Apple (sliced)
- 1/2 Orange (sliced)
What to do:
1. Steep your Mulled Wine tea in 400ml boiling water for at least 4 minutes, to get a nice strong brew!
2. Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively you can put the steeping tea in the fridge overnight and strain tomorrow (for an extra strong taste).
3. Pop a handful of ice into a serving jug, and pour over your cooled Mulled Wine tea. Add 400ml of fresh orange juice, and a splash of lemonade (plus an optional glug of red wine, for the alcoholic version!).
4. Slice half an orange and apple, then add your fruits to the jug of sangria, and stir.
6. Pour and enjoy!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.
We enjoyed this Mulled Wine sangria, in our gorgeous Magic Brewer, a show-stopping serving tool for hot & iced teas.