Mince Pie Matcha Freakshake
We've only just gone and made the most festive matcha freakshake we could, using our NEW limited edition Mince Pie Matcha! You've gotta try this out and then tag us on Instagram with #birdandblendteaco and let us know what you think!
This yummy recipe was created by Brighton Tea Mixologist, Anna!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Using a matcha whisk, whisk together your matcha powder with cold water. Once lightly frothy, add into your cocktail shaker or blender.
2. Add the ice, milk and ice cream then shake up or blend – depending on your method and what you have available (we think a blender will be best).
3. Once the desired consistency, add to a glass.
4. This part is optional, but we strongly recommend – add whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and a mince pie to make it an indulgent freak-shake! This also makes a great hot drink, and as a bonus, our Mince Pie Matcha is a rooibos blend which makes it naturally caffeine free!
5. Pop in a straw and enjoy!