Maple Bacon Pancakes infused breadsticks
Vegan friendly, crunchy tea infused bread sticks.
Recipe by the_girl.with.the.book
What you will need:
- 100ml boiled water
- 1.5 Perfect Tea Spoons Maple Bacon Pancakes (or a tea of your choice)
- 200ml pure olive oil
- 2 grated carrots
- 500g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower seeds
What to do:
1. Put the tea in the boiled water and leave it at least 4 minutes (I left it for 6 minutes.)
2. When the water gets cold, add all the ingredients and stir until you form a dough.
3. Form several relatively long + thin sticks with the dough.
4. Bake at 180 degrees C for about 45 mins, or until nice and crispy!