Lemon Blackberry Sorbet
Nothing beats a nice iced treat on a hot summer's day! Before the next heatwave hits, learn how to make this cool lemon sorbet infused with Bramble Ramble tea. This recipe is a tea and fruit lover's dream!
Recipe created by Audrey (With Love Blog)
What you will need:
- 5 Perfect Tea Spoons of Bramble Ramble
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of sparkling mineral water
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice
What to do:
- Before making your sorbet, add 5 Perfect Tea Spoons of Bramble Ramble tea to a cup of cold water and cold brew in the fridge for 6-8 hours. If you have time, cold brew your tea overnight.
- In a saucepan, stir the diced lemon peel, cold brewed tea and sugar. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes before allowing to cool. You can always pop your mixture in the fridge to speed up the cooling process!
- Stir the cooled lemon syrup, lemon juice and mineral water in a bowl. Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze! Don't worry if you don't have one at home, you can freeze your sorbet in a tall container. To do this, freeze for 1 1/2 hours then remove and stir with a whisk. Return to the freezer and stir once every hour for about 4 hours.
- Finally, garnish your sorbet with blackberries and any other summer fruits you have to hand.