Iced Pink Grapefruit
Our best-selling Spring in-store special has been our Pink Grapefruit Iced tea! This refreshing brew is delicious and very refreshing! If you can't make it to store, or don't live nearby then you can make it for yourself!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Pink Grapefruit tea in 200ml of 80° water for 3 minutes. You can easily achieve this by adding 1/5 of cold water first to 4/5 of boiling water (no need for any fancy technical kettles!).
2. Leave to cool in the fridge if you wish. At BB HQ, we cold brew our teas overnight to make concentrates: simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. It's as easy as that!
3. Pour your brewed tea into your cocktail shaker and add a cup of ice. Add a few torn up mint leaves and squeeze the juice of your grapefruit segment and then put it in the shaker too! Then, give it a good shake (a great opportunity to dance around the kitchen) but, if you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can simply add the tea to a glass of ice and jump to step 4.
4. Pour into your glass, top up with lemonade and give it a good stir!
5. If you want to make your tea look extra fancy, you can put a wedge of grapefruit on the glass and pop in a straw (NOT a plastic one!)