Iced Eton Mess
Our Iced Eton Mess has been a huge fan fave since it has been brought for the Tea Election! We just HAD to share this recipe with you because it tastes just like a strawberry milkshake! It's the perfect drink for Summer (or anytime of year!).
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Eton Mess tea in 150ml of boiling water for 4 minutes.
2. Leave to cool in the fridge if you wish. At BB HQ, we cold brew our teas overnight to make concentrates: simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. It's as easy as that!
3. Pour your brewed tea into your cocktail shaker and add a cup of ice. Add a few drops of vanilla essence, a teaspoon of honey and shake! If you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can simply add the tea to a glass of ice and jump to step 4.
4. Pour into your glass, top up with coconut milk and give it a good stir!
5. If you're feeling extra, you can squirt some whipped cream on top and add a few sliced strawberries. It tastes exactly like a strawberry milkshake!