Iced Banoffee Rum-ba
We've created a simple and mouth-watering Spring drink special with brand new blend Banoffee Rum-ba! Talk about liquid banoffee pie...
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Start off by brewing your Banoffee Rum-ba tea in 150ml of 100° water for 4+ minutes. .
2. Leave to cool in the fridge if you wish. At Bluebird HQ, we cold brew our teas overnight to make concentrates: simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. It's as easy as that!
3. Pour your brewed tea into your cocktail shaker, add a cup of ice and shake! If you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can simply add the tea to a glass of ice and jump to step 4.
4. Pour into your glass, top up with coconut milk (or milk of your choice) and give it a good stir!
5. Pop in a straw and enjoy!