Pink Grapefruit Iced Burst
Our seasonal limited edition Pink Grapefruit tea was well loved, especially as one of our in-store drinks specials... Now it's back! Here's the recipe for this delicious iced drink for you to make all summer long!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Brew your 3 teaspoons of Pink Grapefruit tea in 150ml of 80c water for 3 minutes. A top tip to get 80c water is to add 4 parts hot water to 1 part cold water. At this point you can sweeten with honey to your liking, we recommend 1 teaspoon.
2. Strain and place in the fridge to cool. Alternatively, you can cold brew this tea- simply add the tea to cold water and steep overnight. Our Cold Brew Bottle is perfect for this and it draws even more flavour from the tea!
3. Pour the 150ml concentrate into your shaker with a cup of ice. Add a squeeze of lemon and shake! If you don't have a shaker, don't worry you can move to the next step.
4. Pour into your glass, top up your glass with sparkling water and give it a good stir!
6. Squeeze and add a slice of grapefruit to add excitement and taste!