Eton Mess Truffles
We've got an indulgent recipe for you today, using our NEW fan fave, Eton Mess tea. These Eton Mess Truffles are deffo one for a cheeky evening treat, or perhaps for a BBQ or garden parTEA!
This yummy recipe was created by or Tea Rep: Ladyos_cakesandbakes
Makes: 10 - 14 (depending on the size of your balls)
What you will need:
What to do:
2. Break the chocolate up into pieces in a large, heatproof bowl. Strain the cream into a pan to remove all the tea. Add the butter and heat to simmering point.
3. Pour over the chocolate and stir together until completely smooth. Stir in the food colouring at this point.
4. Leave to cool, then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight if you can!
5. Use your Perfect Tea Spoon to scoop up bits of truffle mixture. Roll into shape, then roll in crushed meringue and sparkly sprinkles! (Or whatever decoration you like!)
6. Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.