Dreamtime Tea Infused Bath Melts
Learn how to make these lovely bath melts that are infused with our Dreamtime teas. It's the perfect thing to help you relax in a nice hot bath at the end of a long day! We think this would make a thoughtful gift, no matter the occasion!
Recipe created by our Tea Rep: amyleecupoftea
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is melt your shea butter until it's smooth and there are no lumps in it - this can be done in the microwave or on the stove (it should take about 1 and a half minutes).
2. When your shea butter is melted, add your cosmetic mica powder and 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of glitter in. Give this a little stir so everything is evenly distributed!
3. The next step is to add your tea of choice (we are using Dozy Girl and The Cat's Pyjamas but you can use whatever you like, make it unique!). Give it another stir until the tea is evenly spread out in the mixture.
4. You then need to grab your essential oil and add that in. In this particular recipe we used 6 drops as we wanted the smell of lavender to be strong but you can add as much as you like!
5. Give your mixture one final mix and then pour it into your silicon moulds. Pop the moulds in the fridge overnight so they can set.
The next day
6. Run a bath, pop in a few of the bath melts and RELAX!