Tropical Twist Matcha Brownies
A cup of tea and a nice, homemade brownie always goes down a treat. So, why not give our Tropical Twist Matcha Brownies a go? The recipe is super simple and you can switch out the flavour of matcha to match your tastes!
This tasty recipe was created by Tea Rep: Thegirl.withthebook
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Then, in a bowl, melt your butter. While the butter is melting, mix your sugar and eggs together until fully combined.
4. When your mixture is fully combined, transfer it into a non-stick baking pan - we used a 20 x 20 pan.
5. Bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes and then remove from oven and let them cool fully before cutting them up.
6. Enjoy with a hot cup of tea!