Chocolate Digestives Energy Balls
Now that Veganuary has passed, we're still enjoying making tasty vegan treats. These energy balls are infused with our Chocolate Digestives tea. If you try them out, let us know what you think!
This recipe was created by Tea Rep: Blanchandolive
What you will need:
- 1 tbsp of Chocolate Digestives
- 200g of dates
- 2 tbsp of raw cocao powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 100g of coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp of sunflower seeds
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is place the dates into a food processor pulse until they are nicely broken up.
2. Then, add the sunflower seeds, coconut flakes and tea leaves to the dates and pulse until it is fully mixed.
3. Finally, add the coconut oil and cocao powder and mix again in the food processor.
4. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture is finished.
5. Place the rolled balls into a freezer for an hour and then transfer into the fridge. They should last around 5 days in the fridge.