Butter Brew Frappe
We've got a good one for you today, with this Butter Brew Frappe! It uses one of our NEW Fairytale teas and could be described as an indulgent, caramel-ly delight!
This recipe was created by lovely Tea Rep: cyberchickgeek
What you will need:
- 5 tbsp of Butter Brew tea
- 1 or 2 espresso shots (optional)
- 2 tbsp of sugar or a little syrup (optional for added sweetness)
- Squirty cream
- Caramel sauce & popcorn (for toppings)
What to do:
1. The first thing you want to do is prepare your tea. So, take 5 tbsp of Butter Brew and brew it for 4 minutesin half a cup of boiling water. We find that the best, easiest and cleanest way to do this is by using our Brewdini Gravity Steeper!
2. Whilst your tea is brewing, you will need to make your espresso shots (if you are adding coffee to your frappe).
3. When your 4 minute timer has gone ding, you need to allow it to cool. We put ours in fridge to speed up the process because we were itching you give this bad boy a taste!
4. Once your tea and espresso shot(s) have cooled down, you should add your tea, espresso(s), a handful (or two) of ice and a splash of milk into a blender and blend it up until you get a nice thick, milkshake-like consistency!
5. Pour your frappe into a glass or a cute mason jar and now is when you can get creative with the toppings! We chose to top ours with whipped cream, popcorn and caramel sauce!
6. Pop in a straw (we recommend a Reusable Bamboo Straw) and enjoy!