Brighton Gin & Bird & Blend Tea Cocktails
We are very excited to announce that we have collaborated with Brighton Gin to bring you some exciting tea cocktails. These three tea and gin infused mixes will tickle your tastebuds on a summer's evening and there's no better place to enjoy them than by the seaside... in Brighton of course! Let the evening be Gin...
What you will need:
Earl Grey, Lavender & Lemon Iced Tea
- 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of Earl Grey Creme
- 30ml Brighton Gin
- 20ml lavender infused simple syrup
- 10ml lemon juice
Rhubarb, Custard & Ginger Iced Tea
Strawberry, Lemonade & Rose Iced Tea
What to do:
1. First, put 1 Perfect Tea Spoon of Bird & Blend Tea into a cup with hot water and allow to infuse for 4 minutes.
2.Once infused, remove the tea leaves or tea bag and leave to cool.
3. Next, fill a glass with crushed ice and add the Brighton Gin, syrup and/ or liqueur to the glass. Stir in a circular motion.
4. Now top the cocktail with cool tea, filling the glass to the top!
5. Finally (to impress your friends), garnish with fruit and a straw.
6. Enjoy! Remember to drink responsibly...