Blueberry & Peach Infused Fruity Breakfast Bircher
Looking for a new yummy breakfast?! Look no further, try out tea infused breakfast bircher! This deliciously fruity breakfast is infused with our limited edition blend, Blueberry & Peach!
This yummy recipe was created by Tea Rep: Amyleecupoftea
What you will need:
- 2 Perfect Tea Spoons of Blueberry & Peach tea
- 120g coconut yoghurt
- 50g porridge oats
- 50g of Blueberry and Peach infused dried berries
- A handful of chopped, dried apple
- As many fresh berries as your heart desires (I used raspberries and blueberries)
- A sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- Pomegranate and extra pumpkin seeds to top
What to do:
1. The first thing you need to do is brew up a super strong cup of Blueberry & Peach infusion, then pour over your dried berries so that it just covers them and leave to infuse overnight.
2. The next morning, put your porridge oats, yoghurt and Blueberry & Peach infused berries into a jar or pot and mix together.
3. Sprinkle in your chopped dried apple, fresh berries and pumpkin seeds then stir together.
4. Pop that in the fridge for about 15 mins so that the yoghurt can soak into the oats.
5. Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds over the top.