Blueberry Muffin Matcha Latte
Learn how to make our famous in-store special blueberry muffin matcha latte! It really is as delicious it sounds!
What you will need:
What to do:
1. Add a perfect matcha spoon of Super Matcha into your cup.
2. Next, add a splash of 80° water- this is done by adding a splash of cold water before adding hot. You need to whisk the mixture well, ensuring you get rid of any clumps. The best way of doing this- and the traditional way- is to use a bamboo matcha whisk, but you can also use a battery powered whisk too.
3. At this point, you can turn your blueberry muffin matcha into a hot latte or an iced latte... The choice is yours!
Follow these steps for an iced latte...
- Fill a glass with some ice, and pour your matcha over it.
- Top up the glass with your milk and a few drops of vanilla essence, giving it a good stir!
- Pop in a straw and enjoy!
Follow these steps for a hot latte...
- Combine your tea with a cup full of milk (almond milk works best with this) and add a few drops of vanilla essence.
- Now froth your tea with your latte machine, until it forms smooth creamy texture; be careful not to over steam your latte as it can burn the milk! If you haven't got a latte machine, don't worry! Just gently heat your milk up and use a battery powered whisk for frothiness!
- Once ready pour your latte into your mug and sprinkle with a touch of matcha powder for that wow factor.
You can check out our 'How to make matcha' video below if you would like to see how it's done