Blackberry + Rosemary Bramble Cocktail
Imagine sitting on a patio in the evening at the peak of summer, sipping on this deeply delicious tea tipple, with the rich flavours of blackberry and rosemary combined to create a scrumptious mixer for your spirits. It's equally great as a non-alcoholic summer tipple alternative.
Made by our talented tea rep: Amyleecupoftea
Serves: 3 - 4
What you will need:
What to do:
2. Make some blackberry syrup and once it has cooled, coat the inside of your glass with the syrup.
To make the syrup you need to...
- Put two cups of water into a saucepan and add a cup of frozen blackberries, along with 2 teaspoons of cornflour.
- Put the pan on high heat, until the mixture starts to bubble. Once it has started to bubble, turn the heat to low and add a teaspoon of Lemon Matcha Honey and some lemon zest.
- Take the pan off the heat when it is no longer running and has gone slightly sticky.
- Leave to cool.
3. Fill your glass 3/4 of the way with the strained cold brew tea, then top up the rest of your glass with sparkling water.
4. To serve, add a few frozen blackberries to your drink and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Add a splash of spirit at this point for added kick!