Banana Butter Brew Tea Shake
Learn how to make the TEAlicious Banana Butter Brew Tea Shake! Each mouthful is a banana & caramel delight, and we really can't get enough of it!!
This recipe was created by our fab Tea Rep: Kloe_bakes
Makes: 1 large or 2 small glass
What you will need:
What to do:
1. The first step takes place the night before you want to make your delicious tea shake! You need to add 5 Perfect Tea Spoons of Butter Brew in your Cold Brew Tea Bottle with 500ml of your milk of choice and put it in the fridge overnight!
2. Once you've put your tea in the fridge. You need to chop up your banana into coins and freeze overnight.
3. The next day! Grab your tea our the fridge, banana out the freeze and pour your tea and banana chunks into a blender. (If you didn't use a Cold Brew Bottle, you will need to strain the tea leaves out of the milk before adding it to the blender!).
4. Blitz the banana and milk until smooth, you could add a little ice if you want a thicker shake!
5. Pour into your favourite cauldron/tankard/glass and enjoy your iced brew! If you're feeling fancy, you could sprinkle some chocolate or drizzle some caramel sauce on top!
Everything you need for this recipe:
Our IngenuiTEA tea brewers are perfect for making iced teas without any mess or if you want to leave your tea overnight to steep you can experiment with a Cold Brew Bottle.